Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community, by joining our staff of CAREGivers.Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
|Title:||Personal Care Assistant - Alpharetta/Roswell|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1301 Shiloh Rd., Ste 1730, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 770-425-4240. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.